Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Miss Engineer

salam....fuhh....1st day of working..full of tiring..because of travel to puchong and have to do lots of thing such as EPF (my 1st career...hehe)... briefing bout da' company...and also my job description..then, balik hotel have to study contract...while having sum backpain and migrain on day...hadoi...sabar cha...sabar....dugaaannnn...

my mom already melayan mimpi...and I still cant sleep,thinking for tomorrow...
gonna meet CEO tomorrow...homaigotttt...what suppose to do? any idea? he's Singaporean ....
really hope he's never ask me like an exam question..hehe..opkos not....

I'm glad my boss is very nice and understanding person (since Im a freshie)..kinda love this job and eager to start working .. because all the company members very nice person and welcoming me..
but when start working nanti, tak tahu la kan... so its still early to judge anything..hehe

hope I'm gonna like, love and enjoy working as miss E nanti!! hwaiting!!!



sticky note: 4 days left!! aja!! ..kaki melecett....huk3

 



sparkle effects

2 comments:

me suya said...

hwaiting my babe
bolehnye.. i always pray the best for us... :)

Unknown said...

engineer ke??waa,bestnye,haha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

goctHa! hehe