Thursday, February 16, 2012

FingerPrint Attendance

Salam guys...

Today I'm totally busy because my manager (my sweet caring bos) assigned me to handle orang datang untuk install fingerprint attendant.

Camane rupa??

Camni haaa....


Ini pula untuk my ID ....tu cop jari saya yang tak berapa menarik... @_@



Gosh! tak boleh lelambat dah pasni... huhu... eh..eh..bukan..kekadang je lewatnye.....betol!
hehe... sesetengah company pakai swap card la... punch card la... and ada yang pakai scan camni rite? so, by using this, it connected directly to admin and HQ (depends) because it has a software where you guys can download time sheet manpower... that means....no cheating rite?
hehe...

SelaMat Bekerja

Sticky note : Upgrading system!! nicee... and me wont late again...... huhu

sparkle effects

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

goctHa! hehe